Monday 27 July 2009

They Want Me On Board! Well...sort of.

Currently sitting at my desk. Should be copying more DVDs for the archives, but felt I needed to share this with the rest of the 20 somethings before I moved on with my day.

Turns out my supervisor's been reading my mind. She wants me on board after the internship program so that I can finish what I've started, and keep productive until I find a job. No pay, but that's fine. To be invited to continue my work here at the Getty is an honor within itself.

Thinking I'll do part time, and take French extension courses at UCLA or something on the side.

Even though I'm learning how to think on my feet when things don't go according to plan, I'm realizing that it's still smart to have one anyway so that your mind doesn't wander and you keep your eye on the prize.

With that being said, hope all you guys are pushing forward. Play hard, work even harder.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment